Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Blog #3 "Dream Job"

Connor Alexander

1) My major goal in my profession is not so much making a lot of money, but instead making a living and enjoying the work I am doing.
I have to choose a profession that I enjoy and that makes enough to support a family.

2) Personally I would not mind moving back to Kansas. In reality however, I will go where the jobs are. My preference of where I live can work out for me. Johnson County, KS has wonderful schools which would work out well with my aspirations of being a teacher/coach.

3) I have made it up in my mind that before my wife and I have any children we will travel. It doesn't matter to me where we travel but I have yet to see much of the world outside Kansas and Missouri. I have to be financially stable to be able to travel.

4) I value being respected. I am motivated by the respect I can earn from my peers and onlookers from my hard work. If I want to be respected I must be a very admirable person in my selected field.

5) I prefer variety over routine. Which is why teaching and coaching is a good choice. Sure you might teach the same thing 7 times a day, but you will change everyday.

Dream Job: My dream job would be taking a High School administration position while also coaching high school football/track. I would like the school to be located in a suburb and the school district to pay their teachers well enough so that My family and I could live comfortably.

No comments:

Post a Comment